FORUM DE L'EQUIPE  "GROUPE D'INTERVENTION FRANCOPHONE" Index du Forum
FORUM DE L'EQUIPE "GROUPE D'INTERVENTION FRANCOPHONE"
Forum reservé aux joueurs et alliés de la team GIF

FORUM DE L'EQUIPE  "GROUPE D'INTERVENTION FRANCOPHONE" Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: WHATISTHEFATHERSTEPHEN26rsquo3BS3RDUNIVERSALLAWCURSELINKE ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM DE L'EQUIPE "GROUPE D'INTERVENTION FRANCOPHONE" Index du Forum -> Bar Francophone -> Discusion autour d'une binouze fraiche
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
toravali

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 15:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: WHATISTHEFATHERSTEPHEN26rsquo3BS3RDUNIVERSALLAWCURSELINKE Répondre en citant

THIS BOOK WILL ENLIGHTEN YOU OF THE FATHER STEPHEN’S 3RD UNIVERSAL LAW CURSE LINKED TO WRONG TITHING. THIS BOOK IS WRITTEN AS A TEACHERS MANUAL FOR HOLY INTELLIGENCE.

Details:
price:
bound: 7543 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B071V4RYP2
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 11280 KB

WHAT IS THE FATHER STEPHEN’S 3RD UNIVERSAL LAW CURSE LINKED TO WRONG TITHING IN THE HOLY BIBLE format txt pdf

Tags: book german, full ebook, link without registering selling online ebook, book kindle, book download, bookstore, Google Drive, book full, book for mac, full version download, shop read access flibusta information, full version original acquire book look, free fb2, value pdf full mp3 book, audio book, buy amazon bookstore download epub, book MediaFire, download torrent ExtraTorrent, original book, download without account, book pdf, book download via Transmission, audiobook free, download full book, download from SaberCatHost pdf, read without register, book for Windows Phone, bookstore access selling online ebay, book without payment, download english, free download mobile pdf, book BitTorrent free, download french, ios сhapter cheap eng download, book cheap book, book without payment, free docx, book OneDrive, download torrent isoHunt, book 2shared, offline get purchase mobile online, book book free from xiaomi, no registration read macbook full sale, full reading ios online apple, how to find book without register, download android, tom portable german direct link online, book RapidShare, book ZippyShare, store book

Focus on the Family Helping Families Thrive™ Menu Search Search Focus on the Family Submit Search Today's Broadcast Family Q&A About Store Marriage Parenting Life Challenges Faith Social Issues Pro Life Donate Strengthen families with your gift GIVE MONTHLY Help fund our ministry programs The main principle behind tithing and giving is the fact that what we do with our money shows where our heart is.Matthew 6:21 says "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." When we are able to give 10% or more of our income instead of keeping that money for ourselves, it shows that our heart isn't tied to our money and that we love God more than our moneyWe are bombarded on a daily basis by messages that relate to money and materialismQ: Ive heard it said that if I dont tithe, Im robbing God and under a curseThe bringing of the tithe or first and best is inseparable from the promise of Gods blessing on those who doSo, if we're looking at the overarching principles in Scripture and not limiting our guidelines to the Mosaic law, here is the logical conclusion and what we believe and teach: Tithing the first and best of all our increase is a faith response that applies to all who are in Abrahams seed, through Christ.

Just as our kids are entering college we're faced with providing some kind of care for my wife's mom and dadAbraham brought the tithe some 430 years before the law was written and set a precedent for all those who are Abrahams seed (Galatians 3:26-29)Malachi 3:10-11 Honor the Lord by giving him the first part of all your income, and he will fill your barns with wheat and barley and overflow your wine vats with the finest wines Devotionals Bible Study Minute Crosswalk: The Devotional Your Daily Prayer In Touch with DrFocus on the Family Sign up for our Newsletters Sign Up Donate Make a Donation Why Donate? How Funds Are Used Estate Planning Shop Magazines All Products Media Daily Broadcast Adventures in Odyssey Plugged In Radio Theatre The Boundless Show Weekend All Shows About About Us Global Outreach Contact Us Visit Us On-Campus Bookstore Jobs & Volunteering Advertise With Us Press Center Popular Websites Plugged In Boundless Kids' Websites The Truth Project Hope Restored That the World May Know All Websites and Ministries Permissions Privacy & Terms En Espaol Need Help? Call 1-800-A-FAMILY (232-6459) 1997–2017 Focus on the Family 4 out of 10 church attendees give nothing to their local churchThis means the local church or place where you are being spiritually fedThey brought a great amount, a tithe of everythingThat was until the next round of bills asphyxiated my meager bank account." Scripture on Tithing Proverbs 3:9-10 - Honor the LORD with your wealth, with the firstfruits of all your crops; then your barns will be filled to overflowing, and your vats will brim over with new wineLet's take a look at what the Bible says about tithing and giving 10% back to God

You will never be shamed or condemned for not tithing at The Fathers House, but you might be convicted by the Holy Spirit as we examine the WordHere are just a few statistics of what our nation has done in the past few years by just giving as they felt ledBut we should not tithe or practice any other form of giving solely for the economic benefits it might bring; our chief goal should be to glorify God (2 Corinthians 9:12-15)Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giverX Time is running outSimilarly, the Pharisees during Jesus' time were scrupulous tithers, but Jesus told them that they were condemned, for they preferred giving a fixed percentage of crops to the more demanding, more radical and more important (or as Jesus said, "weightier") pursuit of justice and mercy and the love of God with their resources (Matthew 23:23; Luke 11:42That everything yes, everything is a gift from GodGod will work in his heart if you will honor and respect his leadership, and perhaps you can give from your personal income or however God increases you personallyTithing is one way we acknowledge Gods provision in our lives and exercise good management: here is how the three Gs." Experience Transformation Through Tithing"When you give to God through tithing, He gives you something greater in return: a life changed for the betterQ: My husband does not attend church and forbids me to tithe, so am I disobeying God if I dont? Should I ignore my husband and honor God anyway? A: You should respect and honor your husband

One day I will stand before the Lord and give an account for the way I lead His churchThis is why we teach that tithing is the first, not the leftoversWhat if we only helped the poor, or served, or read the Bible, or submitted to spiritual leadership when we felt like it? Consider the results this mindset would produce in your marriage or friendships if we only said, I love you, when we felt like itProverbs 3:9-10 (TLB) And God will generously provide all you needI can understand someone who is struggling to pay bills, or brand new in their walk with the Lord, taking a while to wrap their mind and heart around the biblical standards of giving

Have confidence in your leaders and submit to their authority, because they keep watch over you as those who must give an accountBut a poor widow came and put in two very small copper coins, worth only a few centsNow Im not here to judge your heart or check your giving record, but I think we need to come clean on this and just be honest with God and ourselves in this reality: If we do not hold to biblical standards and expectations, we will always shoot low! Lets apply the logic of we should just do what we feel led to do across the board in our Christian journeyProverbs tells us that the world of the stingy gets smaller and smallerWe remember that everything we have has been given to us by HimNew Testament giving is under grace, and all by grace, so there are no set requirements 5d8a9798ff

Mentoring for MinistryWhat Is Forestry? (Classic Reprint)The+Jungle+BookBirthday Wishes for Jessie: Personalized Book with Birthday Wishes for Kids (Birthday Poems for Kids, Personalized Books, Birthday Gifts, Gifts for Kids)Household Expense TrackerHistorical Revelations of the Relation Existing Between Christianity and Paganism Since the Disintegration of the Roman Empire (Classic Reprint)Él Ha Resucitado! - Feliz Pascua Jesús! (Spanish Edition)The Latter-Day Saints' Millennial Star, Vol. 96: March 22, 1934 (Classic Reprint)Sport Law: A Managerial ApproachThe Ghost of Grey Fox Inn: Nancy Drew Diaries, Book 13

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 15:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FORUM DE L'EQUIPE "GROUPE D'INTERVENTION FRANCOPHONE" Index du Forum -> Bar Francophone -> Discusion autour d'une binouze fraiche Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006